If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, we will offer you a store credit, exchange, or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 14 days of purchase;
- You produce your original thepartsman receipt at the time you return the item.
- The item is in re-saleable condition, meaning that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories.
- It is unopened, unused and in its original condition;
- A return claim form (available from our website or office) is completed.
- You pay our restocking fee, levied up to 15% of the purchase price of the returned item.
If these requirements are not satisfied thepartsman reserves the right not to offer and exchange, refund or store credit.
- No returns will be accepted unless the conditions detailed above are satisfied.
- Please make sure you have all the above paperwork attached to the goods so there are no delays in processing the return.
- All freight on goods returned for credit must be pre-paid.
- Please note that goods returned for credit, refund or exchange must not have been used / fitted or modified in any way. Goods failing to meet this requirement will be refused credit and returned to you at your cost.
- Goods purchased from the Rocket “Specials List”, kit components or buy-ins/especially procured non-stock lines will not be accepted for return.
- All returns must be explicitly approved by the thepartsman before the goods are returned to our store.
- Goods that are short supplied must be referred to thepartsman within 7 days of receipt.
- Please note that receipt of goods by our warehouse should not be seen as an obligation by us to issue a credit, or to provide you with a refund.
Any further questions regarding this policy should be directed to thepartsman
You can contact thepartsman via Phone (07) 846 1623, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.